5 Things for Your Friday


Technically it's still summer, but around here it's feeling decidedly like fall this week, and I am here for it! My sincere sympathies to all of you still sweltering in the South :(

Sending you into the weekend with these favorite reads from my week!

10 Fantastically Fun Fall Art Projects Could anything be more perfect than these adorable fall arts and crafts? Perfect for enjoying with your kiddos this weekend!

The Literary Canon Is Mostly White. Here's an Alternative Latin American Reading List. I'm always looking for ways to be more inclusive in my literary picks. If you'd like to include more Latin American authors in your high school curriculum or in your personal reading stack, this list is an excellent resource.

Worldschooling on the Sage Family Podcast If you're intrigued by worldschooling or international travel as a family, this interview with Brandon and Jennifer Pearce is a must listen.

Homeschooling and Working: How We Do It Homeschooling isn't just for full-time, stay at home moms. Transitioning to sharing homeschool responsibilities as my husband and I both work outside the home this year has been a life-giving choice for our family. I loved reading how this husband and wife duo makes it work as well!

The Call of the Wild + Free Just got my hands on this book today, and I can already tell I'm going to love it. Beautifully words, inspiring images, and an author that gets it - everything you would expect from the Wild + Free community. Can't recommend this one highly enough!

I hope you have a beautiful weekend, friends!

Comments