10 Favorite Photos of 2018

2018 was a year full of family adventures, natural learning, celebration, and new beginnings. It was also a year of heartache, disappointment, and goodbyes. Looking at these special pictures reminds me of the happy memories we shared in the midst of the harder times.

One

This day spent trying to make an igloo together is one of our favorite winter memories! These kiddos are true New Englanders at heart and love their snow.

 
 

Two

To celebrate my 34th birthday I made this super rich chocolate cake, but that wasn't nearly as sweet to me as having the four of us together to celebrate my special day.


Three

Nothing captures what I love about summer better than this fearless girl in her sparkly green shades hanging out at our favorite children's garden.


Four

I spent many, many hours this summer on the porch in my lounge chair with these two cuties on my lap and a pile of picture books by our side.


Five

I love this sweet picture of Abigail taking a break from the lake to enjoy a good read in the midst of our family camping trip. It's my favorite bookish photo of 2018 :)


Six

Nothing warms my heart more than this pic of my two darlings cuddling on the couch. They have grown closer than ever this year, and it is a delight to behold.


Seven

Another favorite memory at the garden with books and blooms! Shortly after this picture was taken she stripped to her underwear and went chasing her brother around the place with a hose. They both ended up muddy, soaking and grinning from ear to ear. Meanwhile, I was reading this book on the importance of making space for unstructured outdoor play so of course I had to indulge their hose escapades.

 
 
 

Eight

Apple picking with this handsome boy is a fall must.
 
 
 

Nine

As well as hiking and bird watching with this cutie pie!
 
 

Ten

I don't know which Halloween costume shocked me more, but they had an amazing time trick-or-treating with their dad. I'm so glad I snapped this sweet pic beforehand.
 
 


Comments

  1. These are such sweet memories! I love all the photos! Your kids are adorable! I love the photo of your daughter in the garden. Beautiful flowers, beautiful little lady, and the caption made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elle Alice! It was fun to compile this collection.

      Delete

Post a Comment