- Dancing to the music of the ice cream truck
- Navigating lazy summer days at the beach with one child who is terrified of the water and one who can't stop crashing through the waves
- Making aluminum foil dinosaurs
- Racing toward the toilet with one child while slide tackling the other to keep her from diving face first into the toilet water
- Crying over spilled bubbles. Over and over again.
- Claiming the grass at our neighborhood nursing home as our personal picnic ground
- Frantically slurping too-quickly-melting ice cream cones, rushing back for the extra cup, then the extra napkins, and then surrendering to an all out bath
There are so many things I have LOVED about this summer with my little ones, but I am also looking forward to a few things that I suspect will be easier with another year under our belts!