Trip to Michigan

Hello friends! I apologize for our unannounced absence from the blog world this past week. Moses and I were traveling to Michigan to visit with friends and family. It was so nice to be able to meet with many of you in person.

I must say, Moses was a delightful traveling companion. He took in two 20+ hour long train rides, three Thanksgiving dinners, and numerous other visits with family and friends, all in less than a week. Despite the fact that he was teething and his nap schedule was basically destroyed, he still managed to be his usual charming self. 'Is he always this happy?' continues to be the most frequent comment I get.

While we were at Grandma and Grandpa's, Moses got caught up on his farming.




He also got to play with Rommel, who ran right up and gave Moses a big kiss on the face!




Of course Moses enjoyed visiting with family, especially his grandparents and great grandparents. Sadly I failed to take pictures at most of the family gatherings, so I apologize to all of you who are not represented in these pictures!









It was so nice to visit with all of you. We can't wait to see you again at Christmas time!

Comments